- Watch this May 7
Over the weekend, four men put together a tribute to Adam "MCA" Yauch that was the perfect homage to the late Beastie Boy, combining his Buddhist beliefs with breakdancing. The dancers — identified by The Boston Globe as Jaehyuk Choi, Stephen Cho, Christopher Groelle, and Bobby Selby — executed impressive moves to the Beastie Boys song "Ch-Check It Out," while wearing the dress of Buddhist monks. The performance took place in New York City during MCA Day, and was a fitting way to remember Yauch, who died May 4, 2012 after battling salivary gland cancer. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
- The stories behind 22 classic album covers
Subscribe to the Week