- Watch this May 7
Over the weekend, four men put together a tribute to Adam "MCA" Yauch that was the perfect homage to the late Beastie Boy, combining his Buddhist beliefs with breakdancing. The dancers — identified by The Boston Globe as Jaehyuk Choi, Stephen Cho, Christopher Groelle, and Bobby Selby — executed impressive moves to the Beastie Boys song "Ch-Check It Out," while wearing the dress of Buddhist monks. The performance took place in New York City during MCA Day, and was a fitting way to remember Yauch, who died May 4, 2012 after battling salivary gland cancer. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week