- Watch this May 7
Over the weekend, four men put together a tribute to Adam "MCA" Yauch that was the perfect homage to the late Beastie Boy, combining his Buddhist beliefs with breakdancing. The dancers — identified by The Boston Globe as Jaehyuk Choi, Stephen Cho, Christopher Groelle, and Bobby Selby — executed impressive moves to the Beastie Boys song "Ch-Check It Out," while wearing the dress of Buddhist monks. The performance took place in New York City during MCA Day, and was a fitting way to remember Yauch, who died May 4, 2012 after battling salivary gland cancer. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
Subscribe to the Week