- Watch this May 7
Over the weekend, four men put together a tribute to Adam "MCA" Yauch that was the perfect homage to the late Beastie Boy, combining his Buddhist beliefs with breakdancing. The dancers — identified by The Boston Globe as Jaehyuk Choi, Stephen Cho, Christopher Groelle, and Bobby Selby — executed impressive moves to the Beastie Boys song "Ch-Check It Out," while wearing the dress of Buddhist monks. The performance took place in New York City during MCA Day, and was a fitting way to remember Yauch, who died May 4, 2012 after battling salivary gland cancer. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 10 things you need to know today: September 22, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Can the U.S. Army degrade and destroy Ebola?
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
Subscribe to the Week