- MVP May 7
Watch Kevin Durant's touching MVP speech and try not to cry
Kevin Durant gave a moving speech in accepting his MVP award Tuesday night, speaking about the hardships he overcame growing up outside of Washington, D.C., and thanking his teammates and family for all their help. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
Most Popular Speed Reads
Speed Reads is TheWeek.com's continuously updated collection of the most interesting, important, and trending things on the internet – delivered with concision, intelligence, and wit. Contact us at email@example.com.
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- The week's best photojournalism
- How to cook a perfect rib eye steak
Subscribe to the Week