- MVP May 7
Watch Kevin Durant's touching MVP speech and try not to cry
Kevin Durant gave a moving speech in accepting his MVP award Tuesday night, speaking about the hardships he overcame growing up outside of Washington, D.C., and thanking his teammates and family for all their help. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
Most Popular Speed Reads
Speed Reads is TheWeek.com's continuously updated collection of the most interesting, important, and trending things on the internet – delivered with concision, intelligence, and wit. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- Russia's new air force is a mystery
- The government is getting into the fact-checking business. Be very, very afraid.
- How I became a borderline hoarder
Subscribe to the Week