- Quotables May 7
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) says she hopes grandmother-to-be Hillary Clinton will reconsider her stance on abortion now that her daughter, Chelsea, is pregnant.
"It's a real baby," Palin said in an interview with Mario Lopez. "It's not some disposable something."
"But those who — perhaps, they're in this position now as a parent or a grandparent, they realize the sanctity of life," she added, saying "maybe even on a social issue like that she'll open her eyes."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
Subscribe to the Week