- Quotables May 7
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) says she hopes grandmother-to-be Hillary Clinton will reconsider her stance on abortion now that her daughter, Chelsea, is pregnant.
"It's a real baby," Palin said in an interview with Mario Lopez. "It's not some disposable something."
"But those who — perhaps, they're in this position now as a parent or a grandparent, they realize the sanctity of life," she added, saying "maybe even on a social issue like that she'll open her eyes."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The European Union was supposed to end nationalism. It gave it new life instead.
Subscribe to the Week