- Quotables May 7
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) says she hopes grandmother-to-be Hillary Clinton will reconsider her stance on abortion now that her daughter, Chelsea, is pregnant.
"It's a real baby," Palin said in an interview with Mario Lopez. "It's not some disposable something."
"But those who — perhaps, they're in this position now as a parent or a grandparent, they realize the sanctity of life," she added, saying "maybe even on a social issue like that she'll open her eyes."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The disturbing lessons of Arizona's un-American execution
Subscribe to the Week