- Quotables May 7
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) says she hopes grandmother-to-be Hillary Clinton will reconsider her stance on abortion now that her daughter, Chelsea, is pregnant.
"It's a real baby," Palin said in an interview with Mario Lopez. "It's not some disposable something."
"But those who — perhaps, they're in this position now as a parent or a grandparent, they realize the sanctity of life," she added, saying "maybe even on a social issue like that she'll open her eyes."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 22-year-old tune's pop-culture references
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week