Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy Neil deGrasse Tyson is a philistine
The popular television host says he has no time for deep, philosophical questions. That's a horrible message to send to young scientists.
Watch the first episode of Cosmos:
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Are teen pregnancies good for the economy?
- That 'world's toughest job' ad is actually full of horrible lessons on motherhood
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Pushing Daisies
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 8 ways a simple notebook can change your life
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
Subscribe to the Week