- Listen Up May 7
Wu-Tang Clan are best known for rapping about how they are not to be messed with. Cher is best known for her ridiculous costumes and, sure, her pop tunes. Peanut butter and chocolate, right?
Okay, maybe not. But Cher did contribute vocals to a couple of songs on Wu-Tang's super-secret forthcoming album, one of her reps confirmed to Rolling Stone. And the results, judging by a snippet you can hear in the video below, may not be that bad. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Rise of the machines
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- It's time to kill school picture day
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Uncle Sam wants you to stay away from these countries
Subscribe to the Week