- Listen Up May 7
Wu-Tang Clan are best known for rapping about how they are not to be messed with. Cher is best known for her ridiculous costumes and, sure, her pop tunes. Peanut butter and chocolate, right?
Okay, maybe not. But Cher did contribute vocals to a couple of songs on Wu-Tang's super-secret forthcoming album, one of her reps confirmed to Rolling Stone. And the results, judging by a snippet you can hear in the video below, may not be that bad. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- America is building a Sunni army in Iraq to take on the Islamic State
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What the media gets wrong about Jeb Bush
Subscribe to the Week