- Listen Up May 7
Wu-Tang Clan are best known for rapping about how they are not to be messed with. Cher is best known for her ridiculous costumes and, sure, her pop tunes. Peanut butter and chocolate, right?
Okay, maybe not. But Cher did contribute vocals to a couple of songs on Wu-Tang's super-secret forthcoming album, one of her reps confirmed to Rolling Stone. And the results, judging by a snippet you can hear in the video below, may not be that bad. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- A brief history of the Guy Fawkes mask
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- House hunting: 7 stunning castles in Europe
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week