- Listen Up May 7
Wu-Tang Clan are best known for rapping about how they are not to be messed with. Cher is best known for her ridiculous costumes and, sure, her pop tunes. Peanut butter and chocolate, right?
Okay, maybe not. But Cher did contribute vocals to a couple of songs on Wu-Tang's super-secret forthcoming album, one of her reps confirmed to Rolling Stone. And the results, judging by a snippet you can hear in the video below, may not be that bad. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The girl who wouldn't die
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week