- Coming Soon May 7
Terry Crews — the onetime pro football player, current actor, and funniest cast member of Fox's Brooklyn Nine-Nine — can add one more job to his resume: host of the long-running ABC quiz show Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? The network has announced that Crews will replace Cedric the Entertainer, whose brief tenure began last year when he replaced longtime host Meredith Vieira.
Fortunately, the new gig won't affect Crews' shooting schedule for Brooklyn Nine-Nine, though the deal also includes the possibility of a talk show when the Fox sitcom ends — but in the meantime, more Terry Crews is always good news. Next up: starting a petition to get Crews to host an episode in-character as President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho. --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- How to make classic pulled pork
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
Subscribe to the Week