- #Benghazi May 7
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Wednesday panned the House GOP's new Benghazi hearings, saying that in her mind the issue was already settled.
In an interview with ABC's Robin Roberts, Clinton said that some people "choose not to be satisfied, and choose to continue to move forward" with their skepticism despite the fact that past hearings and all the information already made public indicate there was no White House cover-up.
"That's their choice," she said, "and I do not believe there is any reason for it to continue in this way."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
Subscribe to the Week