- #Benghazi May 7
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Wednesday panned the House GOP's new Benghazi hearings, saying that in her mind the issue was already settled.
In an interview with ABC's Robin Roberts, Clinton said that some people "choose not to be satisfied, and choose to continue to move forward" with their skepticism despite the fact that past hearings and all the information already made public indicate there was no White House cover-up.
"That's their choice," she said, "and I do not believe there is any reason for it to continue in this way."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
Subscribe to the Week