- #Benghazi May 7
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Wednesday panned the House GOP's new Benghazi hearings, saying that in her mind the issue was already settled.
In an interview with ABC's Robin Roberts, Clinton said that some people "choose not to be satisfied, and choose to continue to move forward" with their skepticism despite the fact that past hearings and all the information already made public indicate there was no White House cover-up.
"That's their choice," she said, "and I do not believe there is any reason for it to continue in this way."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Rise of the machines
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ban PowerPoint!
- It's time to kill school picture day
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The real story behind The Conjuring and four other horror movies 'based on a true story'
Subscribe to the Week