- #Benghazi May 7
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Wednesday panned the House GOP's new Benghazi hearings, saying that in her mind the issue was already settled.
In an interview with ABC's Robin Roberts, Clinton said that some people "choose not to be satisfied, and choose to continue to move forward" with their skepticism despite the fact that past hearings and all the information already made public indicate there was no White House cover-up.
"That's their choice," she said, "and I do not believe there is any reason for it to continue in this way."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- California's epic drought
Subscribe to the Week