- #Benghazi May 7
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Wednesday panned the House GOP's new Benghazi hearings, saying that in her mind the issue was already settled.
In an interview with ABC's Robin Roberts, Clinton said that some people "choose not to be satisfied, and choose to continue to move forward" with their skepticism despite the fact that past hearings and all the information already made public indicate there was no White House cover-up.
"That's their choice," she said, "and I do not believe there is any reason for it to continue in this way."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- The big policy question libertarians can't answer
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- The real lesson of Rick Perry's mug shot
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
Subscribe to the Week