- Late Night Antics May 8
Just about every late-night talk show has its man-on-the-street interview segment, but Jimmy Kimmel sends his crews out to talk with the people more often than his peers. Sometimes it's mean-spirited, sometimes it's funny. In this segment, the Jimmy Kimmel Live crew prepare us for Mother's Day by asking real moms about the most shocking thing their kids don't know about them. Amazingly, enough mothers answered to produce this quirky homage to the women who brought us into the world. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 31, 2014
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
Subscribe to the Week