- Late Night Antics May 8
Just about every late-night talk show has its man-on-the-street interview segment, but Jimmy Kimmel sends his crews out to talk with the people more often than his peers. Sometimes it's mean-spirited, sometimes it's funny. In this segment, the Jimmy Kimmel Live crew prepare us for Mother's Day by asking real moms about the most shocking thing their kids don't know about them. Amazingly, enough mothers answered to produce this quirky homage to the women who brought us into the world. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- Girls on Film: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay isn't an action movie. It's a war movie.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
Subscribe to the Week