- Late Night Antics May 8
Just about every late-night talk show has its man-on-the-street interview segment, but Jimmy Kimmel sends his crews out to talk with the people more often than his peers. Sometimes it's mean-spirited, sometimes it's funny. In this segment, the Jimmy Kimmel Live crew prepare us for Mother's Day by asking real moms about the most shocking thing their kids don't know about them. Amazingly, enough mothers answered to produce this quirky homage to the women who brought us into the world. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
Subscribe to the Week