- Doctor Huxtable, I Presume May 8
Let's face it: Bill Cosby's grandpa stories are probably better than yours. Arsenio Hall asked Cosby about the difference between being a grandfather and being a father, and America's favorite TV dad (at least Top 5) dove right in. There are some probably universal truths about watching your children have children, but there are also some elements specific to being Bill Cosby — a fact that took his young grandkids a few years to appreciate. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
Subscribe to the Week