- Doctor Huxtable, I Presume May 8
Let's face it: Bill Cosby's grandpa stories are probably better than yours. Arsenio Hall asked Cosby about the difference between being a grandfather and being a father, and America's favorite TV dad (at least Top 5) dove right in. There are some probably universal truths about watching your children have children, but there are also some elements specific to being Bill Cosby — a fact that took his young grandkids a few years to appreciate. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
Subscribe to the Week