- Doctor Huxtable, I Presume May 8
Let's face it: Bill Cosby's grandpa stories are probably better than yours. Arsenio Hall asked Cosby about the difference between being a grandfather and being a father, and America's favorite TV dad (at least Top 5) dove right in. There are some probably universal truths about watching your children have children, but there are also some elements specific to being Bill Cosby — a fact that took his young grandkids a few years to appreciate. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The militarization of America’s police
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
Subscribe to the Week