- Doctor Huxtable, I Presume May 8
Let's face it: Bill Cosby's grandpa stories are probably better than yours. Arsenio Hall asked Cosby about the difference between being a grandfather and being a father, and America's favorite TV dad (at least Top 5) dove right in. There are some probably universal truths about watching your children have children, but there are also some elements specific to being Bill Cosby — a fact that took his young grandkids a few years to appreciate. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week