- Doctor Huxtable, I Presume May 8
Let's face it: Bill Cosby's grandpa stories are probably better than yours. Arsenio Hall asked Cosby about the difference between being a grandfather and being a father, and America's favorite TV dad (at least Top 5) dove right in. There are some probably universal truths about watching your children have children, but there are also some elements specific to being Bill Cosby — a fact that took his young grandkids a few years to appreciate. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
Subscribe to the Week