- There Will be Clintons May 8
Six months before the 2014 midterm elections, Jon Stewart is already sick of all the speculation about who will win... the 2016 presidential race. "Why speculate about the near-future when you can speculate about the far future," he groused at the start of Wednesday night's Daily Show. But he took a good-naturedly grumpy look at the early favorites in the 2016 race — and wasn't too pleased with what he saw. Another Clinton versus another Bush? Yawn. Rick Perry? His new "glasses of ensmartenment" aren't quite working, Stewart said. The good news? Well, if there is any, it's that unlike in Westeros, there are only two dynasties vying for America's throne. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to flirt, according to science
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Incheon: the next white elephant city
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
Subscribe to the Week