- Watch this May 8
Crossfire got crazy last night. Well, not really, but a cable news show on the Jordanian television network 7 Stars turned into a minor WWE League brawl when two of its journalists with opposing views on the Syrian crisis literally brawled on-air. One of the men apparently provoked the other by accusing him of being a "deviant" and supporting the Syrian revolution. In retaliation, the other shoved the table and flipped the set's seats.
In a clip obtained by The Telegraph, the production crew can be seen trying to pull one of the men away as he attempts to go in for a kick. The men weren't punished. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Is the Christian music industry liberalizing on gay marriage?
Subscribe to the Week