- Watch this May 8
Crossfire got crazy last night. Well, not really, but a cable news show on the Jordanian television network 7 Stars turned into a minor WWE League brawl when two of its journalists with opposing views on the Syrian crisis literally brawled on-air. One of the men apparently provoked the other by accusing him of being a "deviant" and supporting the Syrian revolution. In retaliation, the other shoved the table and flipped the set's seats.
In a clip obtained by The Telegraph, the production crew can be seen trying to pull one of the men away as he attempts to go in for a kick. The men weren't punished. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
Subscribe to the Week