- Watch this May 8
Crossfire got crazy last night. Well, not really, but a cable news show on the Jordanian television network 7 Stars turned into a minor WWE League brawl when two of its journalists with opposing views on the Syrian crisis literally brawled on-air. One of the men apparently provoked the other by accusing him of being a "deviant" and supporting the Syrian revolution. In retaliation, the other shoved the table and flipped the set's seats.
In a clip obtained by The Telegraph, the production crew can be seen trying to pull one of the men away as he attempts to go in for a kick. The men weren't punished. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The forgotten victims of the war in Ukraine
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week