- Watch this May 8
Crossfire got crazy last night. Well, not really, but a cable news show on the Jordanian television network 7 Stars turned into a minor WWE League brawl when two of its journalists with opposing views on the Syrian crisis literally brawled on-air. One of the men apparently provoked the other by accusing him of being a "deviant" and supporting the Syrian revolution. In retaliation, the other shoved the table and flipped the set's seats.
In a clip obtained by The Telegraph, the production crew can be seen trying to pull one of the men away as he attempts to go in for a kick. The men weren't punished. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- How I lost all my money
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
Subscribe to the Week