- Watch this May 8
Crossfire got crazy last night. Well, not really, but a cable news show on the Jordanian television network 7 Stars turned into a minor WWE League brawl when two of its journalists with opposing views on the Syrian crisis literally brawled on-air. One of the men apparently provoked the other by accusing him of being a "deviant" and supporting the Syrian revolution. In retaliation, the other shoved the table and flipped the set's seats.
In a clip obtained by The Telegraph, the production crew can be seen trying to pull one of the men away as he attempts to go in for a kick. The men weren't punished. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
Subscribe to the Week