- Late Night Antics May 9
Moms — they say the darnedest things. That's the premise, and the payoff, of Jimmy Fallon's annual Mother's Day celebration: #MomQuotes. The hashtag is there because he solicits Stuff Your Mother Said via Twitter, and it's up to his Tonight Show staff to pick some of the best quotes to read on air. One more late-night reminder that mothers are human, and worth celebrating partly because of that. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
Subscribe to the Week