- Quotables May 9
Looks like somebody wasn't big on Robocop. On Friday, noted film critic Donald Trump took to Instagram to demand that Hollywood stop remaking movies.
Sitting at his messy desk, Trump turns to the camera and delivers his latest proclamation from on high — a thoughtful, passionate plea for truly original entertainment:
In other news, the seventh season of Celebrity Apprentice is slated to premiere later this year.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- As deadly skin cancer rates keep climbing, surgeon general says to stop tanning and wear sunscreen
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
Subscribe to the Week