- Quotables May 9
Looks like somebody wasn't big on Robocop. On Friday, noted film critic Donald Trump took to Instagram to demand that Hollywood stop remaking movies.
Sitting at his messy desk, Trump turns to the camera and delivers his latest proclamation from on high — a thoughtful, passionate plea for truly original entertainment:
In other news, the seventh season of Celebrity Apprentice is slated to premiere later this year.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week