- Quotables May 9
Looks like somebody wasn't big on Robocop. On Friday, noted film critic Donald Trump took to Instagram to demand that Hollywood stop remaking movies.
Sitting at his messy desk, Trump turns to the camera and delivers his latest proclamation from on high — a thoughtful, passionate plea for truly original entertainment:
In other news, the seventh season of Celebrity Apprentice is slated to premiere later this year.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- The government is getting into the fact-checking business. Be very, very afraid.
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- In defense of Obama's golfing
- A trick for better lunch sandwiches
- How Hillary Clinton's 'smart power' turned Libya into a dumpster fire
Subscribe to the Week