- Quotables May 9
Looks like somebody wasn't big on Robocop. On Friday, noted film critic Donald Trump took to Instagram to demand that Hollywood stop remaking movies.
Sitting at his messy desk, Trump turns to the camera and delivers his latest proclamation from on high — a thoughtful, passionate plea for truly original entertainment:
In other news, the seventh season of Celebrity Apprentice is slated to premiere later this year.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
- 10 self-sabotaging interview mistakes to avoid
Subscribe to the Week