- Coming Soon May 9
Time to break out a bottle of your nicest Chianti: NBC has renewed its highly acclaimed, low-rated drama Hannibal for a third season.
Hannibal offers a gorgeous, surprisingly gory origin story for Silence of the Lambs baddie Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter, depicting his strange relationship with FBI profiler Will Graham (Hugh Dancy) in the years before he's arrested for his crimes. If you haven't already succumbed to the irresistible charms of Mads Mikkelsen's Dr. Lecter, now is the perfect time to start watching — if only so you can be all smug when your friends jump on the Hannibal bandwagon in a couple years.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
Subscribe to the Week