- Coming Soon May 9
Time to break out a bottle of your nicest Chianti: NBC has renewed its highly acclaimed, low-rated drama Hannibal for a third season.
Hannibal offers a gorgeous, surprisingly gory origin story for Silence of the Lambs baddie Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter, depicting his strange relationship with FBI profiler Will Graham (Hugh Dancy) in the years before he's arrested for his crimes. If you haven't already succumbed to the irresistible charms of Mads Mikkelsen's Dr. Lecter, now is the perfect time to start watching — if only so you can be all smug when your friends jump on the Hannibal bandwagon in a couple years.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- The rise of the global middle class is our best hope to stop climate change
- What I learned from totally unplugging and shutting up for three days
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
Subscribe to the Week