- Coming Soon May 9
Time to break out a bottle of your nicest Chianti: NBC has renewed its highly acclaimed, low-rated drama Hannibal for a third season.
Hannibal offers a gorgeous, surprisingly gory origin story for Silence of the Lambs baddie Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter, depicting his strange relationship with FBI profiler Will Graham (Hugh Dancy) in the years before he's arrested for his crimes. If you haven't already succumbed to the irresistible charms of Mads Mikkelsen's Dr. Lecter, now is the perfect time to start watching — if only so you can be all smug when your friends jump on the Hannibal bandwagon in a couple years.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Why scientists can't kill HIV
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- The crusade against Iraq War supporters has forgotten someone: Hillary Clinton
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
Subscribe to the Week