- Coming Soon May 9
Time to break out a bottle of your nicest Chianti: NBC has renewed its highly acclaimed, low-rated drama Hannibal for a third season.
Hannibal offers a gorgeous, surprisingly gory origin story for Silence of the Lambs baddie Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter, depicting his strange relationship with FBI profiler Will Graham (Hugh Dancy) in the years before he's arrested for his crimes. If you haven't already succumbed to the irresistible charms of Mads Mikkelsen's Dr. Lecter, now is the perfect time to start watching — if only so you can be all smug when your friends jump on the Hannibal bandwagon in a couple years.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- 10 things you need to know today: August 30, 2014
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- Barack Obama's futile attempt to be a modern-day George Washington
Subscribe to the Week