- So long May 11
Parks and Recreation, the longest-running comedy on NBC, will soon be no more. The network announced Saturday that the show will indeed end for good after the conclusion of its upcoming seventh season.
There was much speculation last month that the show was nearing the end, especially considering that the most recent season leapt a few years into the future. Executive Producer Michael Schur only fanned those rumors when he remarked after the end of season six that "the finish line is in sight at this point."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 25, 2014
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
Subscribe to the Week