- wedding bells May 12
Let's hear the wedding bells! In honor of Mitchell and Cameron's upcoming wedding on its hit show, Modern Family, ABC is covering the cost of all marriage licenses purchased at the New York City courthouse today.
Sitcom stars Eric Stonestreet (who plays Cameron) and Jesse Tyler Ferguson (the man behind Mitchell) went on Good Morning America this morning to announce the endeavor. Mitchell and Cameron's wedding has been in the works ever since the couple's dual proposal from the season premiere back in September, and the nuptials will be the centerpiece of this season's final two episodes.
The GMA segment also included a wedding-cake decorating competition between Ferguson and Stonestreet, judged by none other than Cake Boss' Buddy Valastro. We won't spoil the outcome, but you can watch the whole segment here.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week