- wedding bells May 12
Let's hear the wedding bells! In honor of Mitchell and Cameron's upcoming wedding on its hit show, Modern Family, ABC is covering the cost of all marriage licenses purchased at the New York City courthouse today.
Sitcom stars Eric Stonestreet (who plays Cameron) and Jesse Tyler Ferguson (the man behind Mitchell) went on Good Morning America this morning to announce the endeavor. Mitchell and Cameron's wedding has been in the works ever since the couple's dual proposal from the season premiere back in September, and the nuptials will be the centerpiece of this season's final two episodes.
The GMA segment also included a wedding-cake decorating competition between Ferguson and Stonestreet, judged by none other than Cake Boss' Buddy Valastro. We won't spoil the outcome, but you can watch the whole segment here.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week