- wedding bells May 12
Let's hear the wedding bells! In honor of Mitchell and Cameron's upcoming wedding on its hit show, Modern Family, ABC is covering the cost of all marriage licenses purchased at the New York City courthouse today.
Sitcom stars Eric Stonestreet (who plays Cameron) and Jesse Tyler Ferguson (the man behind Mitchell) went on Good Morning America this morning to announce the endeavor. Mitchell and Cameron's wedding has been in the works ever since the couple's dual proposal from the season premiere back in September, and the nuptials will be the centerpiece of this season's final two episodes.
The GMA segment also included a wedding-cake decorating competition between Ferguson and Stonestreet, judged by none other than Cake Boss' Buddy Valastro. We won't spoil the outcome, but you can watch the whole segment here.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
- Will the Higgs Boson destroy the universe in a cosmic death bubble?
- Your 2-year-old doesn't need to go to school
Subscribe to the Week