- wedding bells May 12
Let's hear the wedding bells! In honor of Mitchell and Cameron's upcoming wedding on its hit show, Modern Family, ABC is covering the cost of all marriage licenses purchased at the New York City courthouse today.
Sitcom stars Eric Stonestreet (who plays Cameron) and Jesse Tyler Ferguson (the man behind Mitchell) went on Good Morning America this morning to announce the endeavor. Mitchell and Cameron's wedding has been in the works ever since the couple's dual proposal from the season premiere back in September, and the nuptials will be the centerpiece of this season's final two episodes.
The GMA segment also included a wedding-cake decorating competition between Ferguson and Stonestreet, judged by none other than Cake Boss' Buddy Valastro. We won't spoil the outcome, but you can watch the whole segment here.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week