- Backlash May 13
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) is not happy that the gay marriage ban he signed into law is no more. And in a statement issued through his political action committee, the Fox News host says the judge who issued the ruling striking down that law should be impeached post-haste.
Arkansas Gov. Mike Beebe (D), he wrote, "should call a special session of the legislature and impeach the judge and affirm the people's will."
"If the people wish to allow same sex marriage, they can put that matter on the ballot and vote for it," he added.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- A scientific fact-check of 2001: A Space Odyssey
Subscribe to the Week