- Backlash May 13
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) is not happy that the gay marriage ban he signed into law is no more. And in a statement issued through his political action committee, the Fox News host says the judge who issued the ruling striking down that law should be impeached post-haste.
Arkansas Gov. Mike Beebe (D), he wrote, "should call a special session of the legislature and impeach the judge and affirm the people's will."
"If the people wish to allow same sex marriage, they can put that matter on the ballot and vote for it," he added.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Why colleges' insistence on 'diversity' actually fails disadvantaged kids
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
Subscribe to the Week