- Backlash May 13
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) is not happy that the gay marriage ban he signed into law is no more. And in a statement issued through his political action committee, the Fox News host says the judge who issued the ruling striking down that law should be impeached post-haste.
Arkansas Gov. Mike Beebe (D), he wrote, "should call a special session of the legislature and impeach the judge and affirm the people's will."
"If the people wish to allow same sex marriage, they can put that matter on the ballot and vote for it," he added.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- 3 key insights about Obama from Chuck Todd's The Stranger
Subscribe to the Week