- Backlash May 13
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) is not happy that the gay marriage ban he signed into law is no more. And in a statement issued through his political action committee, the Fox News host says the judge who issued the ruling striking down that law should be impeached post-haste.
Arkansas Gov. Mike Beebe (D), he wrote, "should call a special session of the legislature and impeach the judge and affirm the people's will."
"If the people wish to allow same sex marriage, they can put that matter on the ballot and vote for it," he added.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The myth of the stay-at-home dad
- Uber, and the growing threat of corporate surveillance
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
Subscribe to the Week