- Backlash May 13
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) is not happy that the gay marriage ban he signed into law is no more. And in a statement issued through his political action committee, the Fox News host says the judge who issued the ruling striking down that law should be impeached post-haste.
Arkansas Gov. Mike Beebe (D), he wrote, "should call a special session of the legislature and impeach the judge and affirm the people's will."
"If the people wish to allow same sex marriage, they can put that matter on the ballot and vote for it," he added.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- The forgotten victims of the war in Ukraine
Subscribe to the Week