- Watch this May 13
Michael Buble's Instagram followers have had an extra treat during his ongoing tour: The chance to vote on the song he uses as his backstage warm-up. Over the past few weeks, he's posted videos of himself performing everything from Kylie Minogue's "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" to Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger" — but given that this is a popularity contest, it was only a matter of time before he ended up performing "Let It Go," the defining anthem from Disney's Frozen.
Earlier today, Buble unveiled a video of himself singing "Let It Go" while backed by a full string orchestra:
Unfortunately, the video was posted to Buble's Instagram account, which means that we only get to see 15 seconds of his performance. It also cuts off just before Buble hits the soaring high note of the song's chorus. Still, it's a tease for what the popular crooner could do with a full cover of the Frozen anthem — so get on that, Disney.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to live a long life, according to science
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
Subscribe to the Week