- Watch this May 13
Michael Buble's Instagram followers have had an extra treat during his ongoing tour: The chance to vote on the song he uses as his backstage warm-up. Over the past few weeks, he's posted videos of himself performing everything from Kylie Minogue's "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" to Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger" — but given that this is a popularity contest, it was only a matter of time before he ended up performing "Let It Go," the defining anthem from Disney's Frozen.
Earlier today, Buble unveiled a video of himself singing "Let It Go" while backed by a full string orchestra:
Unfortunately, the video was posted to Buble's Instagram account, which means that we only get to see 15 seconds of his performance. It also cuts off just before Buble hits the soaring high note of the song's chorus. Still, it's a tease for what the popular crooner could do with a full cover of the Frozen anthem — so get on that, Disney.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
- How a drafting error could doom Obama's carbon regulations
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
Subscribe to the Week