- Watch this May 13
Michael Buble's Instagram followers have had an extra treat during his ongoing tour: The chance to vote on the song he uses as his backstage warm-up. Over the past few weeks, he's posted videos of himself performing everything from Kylie Minogue's "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" to Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger" — but given that this is a popularity contest, it was only a matter of time before he ended up performing "Let It Go," the defining anthem from Disney's Frozen.
Earlier today, Buble unveiled a video of himself singing "Let It Go" while backed by a full string orchestra:
Unfortunately, the video was posted to Buble's Instagram account, which means that we only get to see 15 seconds of his performance. It also cuts off just before Buble hits the soaring high note of the song's chorus. Still, it's a tease for what the popular crooner could do with a full cover of the Frozen anthem — so get on that, Disney.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- The myth of the stay-at-home dad
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
Subscribe to the Week