- Crime and punishment May 13
It seems as though New York City's Vision Zero campaign is working. New York police on Tuesday stopped actor Alec Baldwin for riding his bike the wrong way down a street, according to multiple reports. (Though it may sound trivial, the NYPD is notorious for handing out tickets for the most minor offenses.)
Since Baldwin reportedly did not have identification on him — and also, perhaps, because he lost his cool — police cuffed him and brought him into a station.
So congrats to anyone who had, "Being bad at biking" in his or her "What will Alec Baldwin's next legal brouhaha be?" office pool. Come collect your prize.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week