- Family Feud May 18
Jay Z and Solange went on Saturday Night Live this weekend (or at least their parody doubles did) to dispel all the rumors about their in-elevator altercation. As an edgy security guard stood by, they claimed to love each other and explained that the leaked video of their supposed fight wasn't at all what it seemed. After inserting the purported audio back onto the footage, they revealed that Solange wasn't really wailing on Jay Z: She was wailing on a spider that was climbing all over him.
Hey, at least that's not as crazy as some of the other theories out there.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 10 things you need to know today: August 21, 2014
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- The big policy question libertarians can't answer
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
Subscribe to the Week