Audiophile: Listen SmarterSoylent food is here — and it is tyrannical
Food substitutes are not a boon for the future, they are the draught of tyranny
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Secrets of the black box
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Batman: The Animated Series
- This week I learned Sen. Orrin Hatch is a prolific songwriter, and more
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why America should team up with Bashar al-Assad's regime
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Stop hating on cyclists
Subscribe to the Week