Audiophile: Listen SmarterSoylent food is here — and it is tyrannical
Food substitutes are not a boon for the future, they are the draught of tyranny
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Secrets of the black box
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Batman: The Animated Series
- This week I learned Sen. Orrin Hatch is a prolific songwriter, and more
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- The constant struggle of running a family farm in 21st century America
Subscribe to the Week