Audiophile: Listen SmarterSoylent food is here — and it is tyrannical
Food substitutes are not a boon for the future, they are the draught of tyranny
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Secrets of the black box
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Batman: The Animated Series
- This week I learned Sen. Orrin Hatch is a prolific songwriter, and more
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
- 'Having it all' has officially jumped the shark
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week