Audiophile: Listen SmarterSoylent food is here — and it is tyrannical
Food substitutes are not a boon for the future, they are the draught of tyranny
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Secrets of the black box
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Batman: The Animated Series
- This week I learned Sen. Orrin Hatch is a prolific songwriter, and more
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week