Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy you should watch every single match of the 2014 World Cup
To truly experience the sheer drama of the tournament, you have to go all the way
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Could a robot do my job?
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Drunk History
- This week I learned the Slinky was intended to be a battleship part, and more
Ryu Spaeth is deputy editor at TheWeek.com.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- How ISIS sells women and children
Subscribe to the Week