Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy you should watch every single match of the 2014 World Cup
To truly experience the sheer drama of the tournament, you have to go all the way
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Could a robot do my job?
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Drunk History
- This week I learned the Slinky was intended to be a battleship part, and more
Ryu Spaeth is deputy editor at TheWeek.com.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- Why America needs more billionaires
- 6 simple steps for making millions on a crappy horror movie
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week