Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy you should watch every single match of the 2014 World Cup
To truly experience the sheer drama of the tournament, you have to go all the way
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Could a robot do my job?
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Drunk History
- This week I learned the Slinky was intended to be a battleship part, and more
Ryu Spaeth is deputy editor at TheWeek.com.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- America is building a Sunni army in Iraq to take on the Islamic State
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week