Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy you should watch every single match of the 2014 World Cup
To truly experience the sheer drama of the tournament, you have to go all the way
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Could a robot do my job?
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Drunk History
- This week I learned the Slinky was intended to be a battleship part, and more
Ryu Spaeth is deputy editor at TheWeek.com.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week