Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy you should watch every single match of the 2014 World Cup
To truly experience the sheer drama of the tournament, you have to go all the way
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Could a robot do my job?
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Drunk History
- This week I learned the Slinky was intended to be a battleship part, and more
Ryu Spaeth is deputy editor at TheWeek.com.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why colleges' insistence on 'diversity' actually fails disadvantaged kids
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
Subscribe to the Week