Audiophile: Listen SmarterThe rise of 'Weed Inc.'
Washington and Colorado decriminalized the recreational use of marijuana on Jan. 1. Is this the start of a 'green rush'?
Read Maureen Dowd's strange marijuana trip, Don't Harsh Our Mellow, Dude (The New York Times)
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Goke, Body Snatcher From Hell
- This week I learned the incredible backstory to Motown records, and more
- Maine is a waspy, cliche-ridden magnet for tourists — and it's also heaven
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Rise of the machines
Subscribe to the Week