t must be true ... I read it in the tabloids
Adulterers in France can now enlist professional help in deceiving their spouses. A new agency, Alibila, provides clients with convincing cover stories for their trysts—calling their homes with fake emergencies, for example, or sending invitations to imaginary out-of-town events. For an extra fee, the company will also arrange for hotel rooms and romantic gifts for the mistress. The company says its services will actually help maintain marriages, because men “need a little freedom.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
Subscribe to the Week