Audiophile: Listen SmarterThis week I learned the best way to cure your gnarly garlic breath, and more
Fun and interesting facts from around the web
Read more about the facts mentioned:
How to cure garlic breath (Popular Science)
NASA has a professional smeller (The Week)
How Americans wound up calling football 'soccer' (The Atlantic)
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Would you quit your job for $25,000?
- 5 words that are badly broken
- This week I learned why we all look hotter in sunglasses, and more
Lauren Hansen is the multimedia editor at TheWeek.com. A graduate of Kenyon College and Northwestern University, she started her career in arts publishing and has since worked at media outlets including the BBC and Frontline.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
Subscribe to the Week