Audiophile: Listen SmarterThis week I learned the best way to cure your gnarly garlic breath, and more
Fun and interesting facts from around the web
Read more about the facts mentioned:
How to cure garlic breath (Popular Science)
NASA has a professional smeller (The Week)
How Americans wound up calling football 'soccer' (The Atlantic)
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Would you quit your job for $25,000?
- 5 words that are badly broken
- This week I learned why we all look hotter in sunglasses, and more
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- This Indian meal service is so efficient it's the envy of FedEx
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
Subscribe to the Week