Audiophile: Listen SmarterThis week I learned the best way to cure your gnarly garlic breath, and more
Fun and interesting facts from around the web
Read more about the facts mentioned:
How to cure garlic breath (Popular Science)
NASA has a professional smeller (The Week)
How Americans wound up calling football 'soccer' (The Atlantic)
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Would you quit your job for $25,000?
- 5 words that are badly broken
- This week I learned why we all look hotter in sunglasses, and more
Lauren Hansen is the multimedia editor at TheWeek.com. A graduate of Kenyon College and Northwestern University, she started her career in arts publishing and has since worked at media outlets including the BBC and Frontline.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week