Audiophile: Listen SmarterThis week I learned the best way to cure your gnarly garlic breath, and more
Fun and interesting facts from around the web
Read more about the facts mentioned:
How to cure garlic breath (Popular Science)
NASA has a professional smeller (The Week)
How Americans wound up calling football 'soccer' (The Atlantic)
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Would you quit your job for $25,000?
- 5 words that are badly broken
- This week I learned why we all look hotter in sunglasses, and more
Lauren Hansen is the multimedia editor at TheWeek.com. A graduate of Kenyon College and Northwestern University, she started her career in arts publishing and has since worked at media outlets including the BBC and Frontline.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- 5 deliciously creative oats recipes
- How I became a borderline hoarder
Subscribe to the Week