Audiophile: Listen SmarterThis week I learned the best way to cure your gnarly garlic breath, and more
Fun and interesting facts from around the web
Read more about the facts mentioned:
How to cure garlic breath (Popular Science)
NASA has a professional smeller (The Week)
How Americans wound up calling football 'soccer' (The Atlantic)
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Would you quit your job for $25,000?
- 5 words that are badly broken
- This week I learned why we all look hotter in sunglasses, and more
Lauren Hansen is the multimedia editor at TheWeek.com. A graduate of Kenyon College and Northwestern University, she started her career in arts publishing and has since worked at media outlets including the BBC and Frontline.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week