- This just in July 3
UPDATE: The Hollywood Reporter says Chris Colfer's verified Twitter account was hacked Thursday and that the star will still be a part of Glee's sixth season.
The news comes shortly after Colfer tweeted a shocking announcement from his personal Twitter account Thursday afternoon, which stated that he was "let go" from Fox's Glee for "personal issues" and would not return for the show's sixth season. The tweet has since been deleted, but we've preserved a screenshot below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Do you need to be crazy to be the best?
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- In defense of family dinner
Subscribe to the Week