- This just in July 3
UPDATE: The Hollywood Reporter says Chris Colfer's verified Twitter account was hacked Thursday and that the star will still be a part of Glee's sixth season.
The news comes shortly after Colfer tweeted a shocking announcement from his personal Twitter account Thursday afternoon, which stated that he was "let go" from Fox's Glee for "personal issues" and would not return for the show's sixth season. The tweet has since been deleted, but we've preserved a screenshot below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Ban PowerPoint!
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- It's time to kill school picture day
Subscribe to the Week