- This just in July 3
UPDATE: The Hollywood Reporter says Chris Colfer's verified Twitter account was hacked Thursday and that the star will still be a part of Glee's sixth season.
The news comes shortly after Colfer tweeted a shocking announcement from his personal Twitter account Thursday afternoon, which stated that he was "let go" from Fox's Glee for "personal issues" and would not return for the show's sixth season. The tweet has since been deleted, but we've preserved a screenshot below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
- Chuck Hagel wasn't the problem. It's America's addiction to endless war.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week