- This just in July 3
UPDATE: The Hollywood Reporter says Chris Colfer's verified Twitter account was hacked Thursday and that the star will still be a part of Glee's sixth season.
The news comes shortly after Colfer tweeted a shocking announcement from his personal Twitter account Thursday afternoon, which stated that he was "let go" from Fox's Glee for "personal issues" and would not return for the show's sixth season. The tweet has since been deleted, but we've preserved a screenshot below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
Subscribe to the Week