Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy Seinfeld is still master of its domain
On the 25th anniversary of its premiere, it's hard to find a sitcom that hasn't been influenced by Seinfeld
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: The Station Agent
- This week I learned the best way to cure your gnarly garlic breath, and more
- How we lost a generation of boys to video games
Daniel is a freelance writer, an Englishman abroad, and a pop culture junkie. He writes about film, TV, and lifestyle for outlets including MSN, The Guardian, The Times, The Independent, The Evening Standard, and Yahoo.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Ismail Kadare's 6 favorite books
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- A brief history of the Christmas present
Subscribe to the Week