Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy Seinfeld is still master of its domain
On the 25th anniversary of its premiere, it's hard to find a sitcom that hasn't been influenced by Seinfeld
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: The Station Agent
- This week I learned the best way to cure your gnarly garlic breath, and more
- How we lost a generation of boys to video games
Daniel is a freelance writer, an Englishman abroad, and a pop culture junkie. He writes about film, TV, and lifestyle for outlets including MSN, The Guardian, The Times, The Independent, The Evening Standard, and Yahoo.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be a moral internet citizen on the often-immoral internet
- 7 common estate-planning mistakes
Subscribe to the Week