Last week's question: Bill Hillman, the American co-author of the Fiesta: How to Survive the Bulls of Pamplona, was badly gored by a bull while running in last week’s festival. If Hillman rewrites his book, what new title should he select?
THE WINNER: Gored: An Inconvenient Truth
Craig Kesselheim, Southwest Harbor, Maine
SECOND PLACE: Siesta: How to Avoid the Bulls of Pamplona
Jeffrey Contompasis, Ashburn, Va.
THIRD PLACE: Pamplona: The Run Also Surprises
Ivan Kershner, Salem, S.C.
Pamplona: The Running of the Mouth
Charles Huber, Gettysburg, Pa.
Faster! How Survive the Bulls of Pamplona
Gordon Clawson, Ojai, Calif.
Take Me Out at the Bull Game
Jonathan Sternberg, Burlington, Vt.
Do As I Say—Not As I Do
Richard Molloy, East Walpole, Mass.
Fifty Shades of Gore
Janine Witte, New Hope, Pa.
Pamplona: The Hole Story
Carl Petrosino, Memphis, N.Y.
Ruth Isler, Shreveport, La.
Toro! Tor(oh!) Tor(ow!)
Tony Yorio, Marietta, Ga.
Pamplona: Why Free Healthcare is Important in Spain
Tom Dundon, San Marcos, Texas
How I Became A Gore Phobic
Michael Golding, Cave Creek, Ariz.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- You're reheating pizza wrong
Subscribe to the Week