Last week's question: Bill Hillman, the American co-author of the Fiesta: How to Survive the Bulls of Pamplona, was badly gored by a bull while running in last week’s festival. If Hillman rewrites his book, what new title should he select?
THE WINNER: Gored: An Inconvenient Truth
Craig Kesselheim, Southwest Harbor, Maine
SECOND PLACE: Siesta: How to Avoid the Bulls of Pamplona
Jeffrey Contompasis, Ashburn, Va.
THIRD PLACE: Pamplona: The Run Also Surprises
Ivan Kershner, Salem, S.C.
Pamplona: The Running of the Mouth
Charles Huber, Gettysburg, Pa.
Faster! How Survive the Bulls of Pamplona
Gordon Clawson, Ojai, Calif.
Take Me Out at the Bull Game
Jonathan Sternberg, Burlington, Vt.
Do As I Say—Not As I Do
Richard Molloy, East Walpole, Mass.
Fifty Shades of Gore
Janine Witte, New Hope, Pa.
Pamplona: The Hole Story
Carl Petrosino, Memphis, N.Y.
Ruth Isler, Shreveport, La.
Toro! Tor(oh!) Tor(ow!)
Tony Yorio, Marietta, Ga.
Pamplona: Why Free Healthcare is Important in Spain
Tom Dundon, San Marcos, Texas
How I Became A Gore Phobic
Michael Golding, Cave Creek, Ariz.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- California's epic drought
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week