Last week's question: Bill Hillman, the American co-author of the Fiesta: How to Survive the Bulls of Pamplona, was badly gored by a bull while running in last week’s festival. If Hillman rewrites his book, what new title should he select?
THE WINNER: Gored: An Inconvenient Truth
Craig Kesselheim, Southwest Harbor, Maine
SECOND PLACE: Siesta: How to Avoid the Bulls of Pamplona
Jeffrey Contompasis, Ashburn, Va.
THIRD PLACE: Pamplona: The Run Also Surprises
Ivan Kershner, Salem, S.C.
Pamplona: The Running of the Mouth
Charles Huber, Gettysburg, Pa.
Faster! How Survive the Bulls of Pamplona
Gordon Clawson, Ojai, Calif.
Take Me Out at the Bull Game
Jonathan Sternberg, Burlington, Vt.
Do As I Say—Not As I Do
Richard Molloy, East Walpole, Mass.
Fifty Shades of Gore
Janine Witte, New Hope, Pa.
Pamplona: The Hole Story
Carl Petrosino, Memphis, N.Y.
Ruth Isler, Shreveport, La.
Toro! Tor(oh!) Tor(ow!)
Tony Yorio, Marietta, Ga.
Pamplona: Why Free Healthcare is Important in Spain
Tom Dundon, San Marcos, Texas
How I Became A Gore Phobic
Michael Golding, Cave Creek, Ariz.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why America needs more billionaires
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week