Last week's question: Bill Hillman, the American co-author of the Fiesta: How to Survive the Bulls of Pamplona, was badly gored by a bull while running in last week’s festival. If Hillman rewrites his book, what new title should he select?
THE WINNER: Gored: An Inconvenient Truth
Craig Kesselheim, Southwest Harbor, Maine
SECOND PLACE: Siesta: How to Avoid the Bulls of Pamplona
Jeffrey Contompasis, Ashburn, Va.
THIRD PLACE: Pamplona: The Run Also Surprises
Ivan Kershner, Salem, S.C.
Pamplona: The Running of the Mouth
Charles Huber, Gettysburg, Pa.
Faster! How Survive the Bulls of Pamplona
Gordon Clawson, Ojai, Calif.
Take Me Out at the Bull Game
Jonathan Sternberg, Burlington, Vt.
Do As I Say—Not As I Do
Richard Molloy, East Walpole, Mass.
Fifty Shades of Gore
Janine Witte, New Hope, Pa.
Pamplona: The Hole Story
Carl Petrosino, Memphis, N.Y.
Ruth Isler, Shreveport, La.
Toro! Tor(oh!) Tor(ow!)
Tony Yorio, Marietta, Ga.
Pamplona: Why Free Healthcare is Important in Spain
Tom Dundon, San Marcos, Texas
How I Became A Gore Phobic
Michael Golding, Cave Creek, Ariz.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Why we gossip, according to science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week