Last week's question: Bill Hillman, the American co-author of the Fiesta: How to Survive the Bulls of Pamplona, was badly gored by a bull while running in last week’s festival. If Hillman rewrites his book, what new title should he select?
THE WINNER: Gored: An Inconvenient Truth
Craig Kesselheim, Southwest Harbor, Maine
SECOND PLACE: Siesta: How to Avoid the Bulls of Pamplona
Jeffrey Contompasis, Ashburn, Va.
THIRD PLACE: Pamplona: The Run Also Surprises
Ivan Kershner, Salem, S.C.
Pamplona: The Running of the Mouth
Charles Huber, Gettysburg, Pa.
Faster! How Survive the Bulls of Pamplona
Gordon Clawson, Ojai, Calif.
Take Me Out at the Bull Game
Jonathan Sternberg, Burlington, Vt.
Do As I Say—Not As I Do
Richard Molloy, East Walpole, Mass.
Fifty Shades of Gore
Janine Witte, New Hope, Pa.
Pamplona: The Hole Story
Carl Petrosino, Memphis, N.Y.
Ruth Isler, Shreveport, La.
Toro! Tor(oh!) Tor(ow!)
Tony Yorio, Marietta, Ga.
Pamplona: Why Free Healthcare is Important in Spain
Tom Dundon, San Marcos, Texas
How I Became A Gore Phobic
Michael Golding, Cave Creek, Ariz.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
Subscribe to the Week