Audiophile: Listen SmarterThis week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
Fun and interesting facts from around the web.
Read more about the facts mentioned:
The Moon Could be Littered With Fossils From Earth (Popular Science)
Elephants appear to be super sniffers (Student Science)
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Why I hate cupcakes
- How I learned to love the evil-looking earwig
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Black Death
Lauren Hansen is the multimedia editor at TheWeek.com. A graduate of Kenyon College and Northwestern University, she started her career in arts publishing and has since worked at media outlets including the BBC and Frontline.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Why TheWeek.com is closing the comments section
Subscribe to the Week