Audiophile: Listen SmarterThis week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
Fun and interesting facts from around the web.
Read more about the facts mentioned:
The Moon Could be Littered With Fossils From Earth (Popular Science)
Elephants appear to be super sniffers (Student Science)
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Why I hate cupcakes
- How I learned to love the evil-looking earwig
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Black Death
Lauren Hansen is the multimedia editor at TheWeek.com. A graduate of Kenyon College and Northwestern University, she started her career in arts publishing and has since worked at media outlets including the BBC and Frontline.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
Subscribe to the Week