Audiophile: Listen SmarterThis week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
Fun and interesting facts from around the web.
Read more about the facts mentioned:
The Moon Could be Littered With Fossils From Earth (Popular Science)
Elephants appear to be super sniffers (Student Science)
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Why I hate cupcakes
- How I learned to love the evil-looking earwig
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Black Death
Lauren Hansen is the multimedia editor at TheWeek.com. A graduate of Kenyon College and Northwestern University, she started her career in arts publishing and has since worked at media outlets including the BBC and Frontline.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- California's epic drought
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Peter Thiel, and the not-so-secret secret of innovative success
Subscribe to the Week