- Terminology August 6
Today, star Arnold Schwarzenegger personally revealed the title of the latest Terminator movie — and instantly faced his own kind of judgment day:
No, that's not a typo. The new movie will be called Terminator: Genisys — an obnoxiously misspelled title that doubles as a screamingly unsubtle hint about the Terminator's computer system origins.
Great job, guys — but next time, try to come up with something that really captures what you're going for, like Plyse, Come Syy Thys Movye, We're Dyspyryte.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ban PowerPoint!
- It's time to kill school picture day
- Rise of the machines
Subscribe to the Week