- Terminology August 6
Today, star Arnold Schwarzenegger personally revealed the title of the latest Terminator movie — and instantly faced his own kind of judgment day:
No, that's not a typo. The new movie will be called Terminator: Genisys — an obnoxiously misspelled title that doubles as a screamingly unsubtle hint about the Terminator's computer system origins.
Great job, guys — but next time, try to come up with something that really captures what you're going for, like Plyse, Come Syy Thys Movye, We're Dyspyryte.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
Subscribe to the Week