- I just blue myself August 8
As if Lucille Bluth needed a reason for a martini...
Will Arnett stopped by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon last night to give Jimmy a bottle of rosé he found, and to confirm some expected yet still awesome news: Arrested Development will be returning to Netflix for a fifth season.
"It's gonna happen," Arnett said. "We don't know when, but it's gonna happen." While season four saw the show focusing single episodes around specific characters, partly to accommodate the cast's busy and varying schedules, Arnett confirmed that for season 5, scheduling just depends on when the cast can actually get together to film — meaning that fans can hope for a more traditional framework and more full-on Bluth banter in future episodes. --Samantha Rollins
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- This week I learned the surprisingly dark origins of the Nobel Prize, and more
Subscribe to the Week