- Watch this August 13
Epic Meal Time, the Canadian YouTube show known for creating monstrosities like the Bacon Lard Taco, has created the cookie to end all cookies.
The Mega Oreo, or Megoreo, as the show has dubbed it, contains a whopping 8,475 grams of fat, packed into 146,800 calories.
Check out this week's episode of Epic Meal Time, featuring the Megoreo, below. Fair warning: You may gasp in horror when you see a regular Oreo next to the giant creation. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
Subscribe to the Week