- Watch this August 13
Epic Meal Time, the Canadian YouTube show known for creating monstrosities like the Bacon Lard Taco, has created the cookie to end all cookies.
The Mega Oreo, or Megoreo, as the show has dubbed it, contains a whopping 8,475 grams of fat, packed into 146,800 calories.
Check out this week's episode of Epic Meal Time, featuring the Megoreo, below. Fair warning: You may gasp in horror when you see a regular Oreo next to the giant creation. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
Subscribe to the Week