- Watch this August 13
Epic Meal Time, the Canadian YouTube show known for creating monstrosities like the Bacon Lard Taco, has created the cookie to end all cookies.
The Mega Oreo, or Megoreo, as the show has dubbed it, contains a whopping 8,475 grams of fat, packed into 146,800 calories.
Check out this week's episode of Epic Meal Time, featuring the Megoreo, below. Fair warning: You may gasp in horror when you see a regular Oreo next to the giant creation. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- On immigration, Obama is flirting with tyranny
- Hillary Clinton needs to win big in 2016. Here's how she can do it.
- Why are newspaper comics so terrible?
- 10 things you need to know today: November 20, 2014
- The GOP's best response to Obama's immigration move: Toothless griping
Subscribe to the Week