- Ice, Ice, Maybe? August 20
Former President George W. Bush took the Ice Bucket Challenge — sort of.
Yes, Bush got a bucket of water dumped on his head. But where was the titular ice?
To be fair, many of the ice bucket videos clogging your news feed also feature no ice. Plenty of famous folks who've accepted the challenge have skipped the ice part, too. And it's hard to quibble with a campaign that has to date raised more than $15 million for a good cause.
That said: Come on. Put some ice in that bucket. It's not the Chilly Water Challenge.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
Subscribe to the Week