Audiophile: Listen SmarterYour weekly streaming recommendation: Only God Forgives
A polarizing, often brutal, art house film that is daring enough to be good
Watch a trailer for Only God Forgives:
Listen to more of The Week's streaming recommendations:
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: The Comedy
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Ravenous
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Black Death
Scott Meslow is the entertainment editor and film and television critic for TheWeek.com. He has written about film and television at publications including The Atlantic, POLITICO Magazine, and Vulture.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 22-year-old tune's pop-culture references
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
Subscribe to the Week