At the recent Republican debate in Michigan, the five leading presidential candidates mentioned Hillary Clinton and her husband, Bill, a total of 16 times. They never once used the name of the sitting Republican president, George W. Bush.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be charismatic, according to science
- Why insects are the future of food
- The super-rich are just as miserable as the rest of us
Subscribe to the Week