At the recent Republican debate in Michigan, the five leading presidential candidates mentioned Hillary Clinton and her husband, Bill, a total of 16 times. They never once used the name of the sitting Republican president, George W. Bush.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
Subscribe to the Week