Between 2001 and 2005, 2,570 teachers in the U.S. were punished for sexual misconduct, an investigation by the Associated Press has found. Many of the abusers had multiple victims, and some teachers accused of sexual misconduct with students were never disciplined or prosecuted. (Associated Press)
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- Step away from the ruler: Penis size studies are pretty worthless
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
Subscribe to the Week