The Bottom Line
Aerospace company Honeywell International raised its forecasts for sales of private jets.
Aerospace company Honeywell International raised its forecasts for sales of private jets, as strong foreign demand and growing discontent with domestic commercial flights is feeding the business-jet business. Honeywell said it expected about 14,000 Cessnas, Gulfstreams, and other business jets worth $233 billion to be delivered through 2017. (MarketWatch)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
Subscribe to the Week