The Bottom Line
Aerospace company Honeywell International raised its forecasts for sales of private jets.
Aerospace company Honeywell International raised its forecasts for sales of private jets, as strong foreign demand and growing discontent with domestic commercial flights is feeding the business-jet business. Honeywell said it expected about 14,000 Cessnas, Gulfstreams, and other business jets worth $233 billion to be delivered through 2017. (MarketWatch)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- The NFL is terrified of the culture war
Subscribe to the Week