The Bottom Line
The European Union started an intensive probe of Google’s proposed purchase of Internet ad firm DoubleClick . . .
he European Union started an intensive probe of Google’s proposed purchase of Internet ad firm DoubleClick, saying a preliminary investigation of the acquisition raised anticompetition concerns. The EU’s executive European Commission will reach a final decision by April 2. (AP in Yahoo! Finance)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- How to flirt, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- The Warren Buffett formula: How you can get smarter
- How any actor (even a really nice one) can play a truly evil villain like King Joffrey
Subscribe to the Week