ood week for: Dennis Kucinich, after an international group of two dozen pilots and military officers demanded the U.S. government begin a new investigation of UFOs. The pilots said they had seen flying discs and glowing spheres themselves and accused the government of covering up hundreds of unexplained sightings.
Bad week for: Jay Leno and David Letterman, who chose to honor picket lines from the Hollywood writer’s strike, thereby forfeiting $520,000 and $600,000 in weekly salary, respectively.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- A good night's sleep gives you an edge at work
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- Why European women are still smoking like chimneys
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
Subscribe to the Week