The Bottom Line
The U.S. Mint unveiled the designs yesterday for the last five quarters in its popular 50 state quarters program.
he U.S. Mint unveiled the designs yesterday for the last five quarters in its popular 50 state quarters program. Oklahoma will hit people’s pockets in January, with New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, and Hawaii following in 10-week intervals. The Mint called the program its most successful ever, with an estimated 147 million people collecting the coins. (AP in CNNMoney.com)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week