The Bottom Line
The U.S. Mint unveiled the designs yesterday for the last five quarters in its popular 50 state quarters program.
he U.S. Mint unveiled the designs yesterday for the last five quarters in its popular 50 state quarters program. Oklahoma will hit people’s pockets in January, with New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, and Hawaii following in 10-week intervals. The Mint called the program its most successful ever, with an estimated 147 million people collecting the coins. (AP in CNNMoney.com)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: July 23, 2014
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- A lesson for America from MH17: Don't arm the Syrian rebels
Subscribe to the Week