The Bottom Line
The U.S. Mint unveiled the designs yesterday for the last five quarters in its popular 50 state quarters program.
he U.S. Mint unveiled the designs yesterday for the last five quarters in its popular 50 state quarters program. Oklahoma will hit people’s pockets in January, with New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, and Hawaii following in 10-week intervals. The Mint called the program its most successful ever, with an estimated 147 million people collecting the coins. (AP in CNNMoney.com)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
Subscribe to the Week