BAD DAY FOR: Drinking Bud and driving, as Molson Coors Brewing Co. won pole position as the official beer of NASCAR auto racing, beating out Budweiser, which has held the sponsorship since 1999. Coors said the five-year deal, estimated at $25 million, targets NASCAR's male, beer-drinking fan base. "People are not going to NASCAR to drink an appletini," said Coors marketing chief Andy England. (Bloomberg in The Toronto Globe and Mail)
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Millennial women have seriously narrowed the wage gap with men
Subscribe to the Week