The Bottom Line
General Electric recalled 92,000 combination microwave and thermal ovens today due to a fire hazard.
General Electric recalled 92,000 combination microwave and thermal ovens today due to a fire hazard. The ovens were sold under the GE, GE Profile, and Kenmore brand names between 2000 and 2003. The recall was prompted by some 35 property-damage incidents, but no injuries have been reported. (CNNMoney.com)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Russia's Ukraine invasion is a moral crisis
- The odds are 11 million to 1 that you'll die in a plane crash
Subscribe to the Week