The Bottom Line
General Electric recalled 92,000 combination microwave and thermal ovens today due to a fire hazard.
General Electric recalled 92,000 combination microwave and thermal ovens today due to a fire hazard. The ovens were sold under the GE, GE Profile, and Kenmore brand names between 2000 and 2003. The recall was prompted by some 35 property-damage incidents, but no injuries have been reported. (CNNMoney.com)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- Why insects are the future of food
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week