The Bottom Line
General Electric recalled 92,000 combination microwave and thermal ovens today due to a fire hazard.
General Electric recalled 92,000 combination microwave and thermal ovens today due to a fire hazard. The ovens were sold under the GE, GE Profile, and Kenmore brand names between 2000 and 2003. The recall was prompted by some 35 property-damage incidents, but no injuries have been reported. (CNNMoney.com)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
Subscribe to the Week