The Bottom Line
General Electric recalled 92,000 combination microwave and thermal ovens today due to a fire hazard.
General Electric recalled 92,000 combination microwave and thermal ovens today due to a fire hazard. The ovens were sold under the GE, GE Profile, and Kenmore brand names between 2000 and 2003. The recall was prompted by some 35 property-damage incidents, but no injuries have been reported. (CNNMoney.com)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- How The Killing survived two cancellations and ended on its own terms
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
Subscribe to the Week