The Bottom Line
Coca-Cola Co., the worldâ€™s largest soft drink company, said today that CEO Neville Isdell will step down next July.
Coca-Cola Co., the world’s largest soft drink company, said today that CEO Neville Isdell will step down next July. Muhtar Kent, the company’s president and chief operating officer, will take over. Isdell will stay on as chairman. (AP in Yahoo! Finance) Kent joined Coke in 1978, but has spent most of his career with the company outside North America. (Bloomberg)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How to make classic pulled pork
- What if The Purge was real?
- Singapore's ruling party runs into trouble
Subscribe to the Week