The Bottom Line
Coca-Cola Co., the world’s largest soft drink company, said today that CEO Neville Isdell will step down next July.
Coca-Cola Co., the world’s largest soft drink company, said today that CEO Neville Isdell will step down next July. Muhtar Kent, the company’s president and chief operating officer, will take over. Isdell will stay on as chairman. (AP in Yahoo! Finance) Kent joined Coke in 1978, but has spent most of his career with the company outside North America. (Bloomberg)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- How Captain America won over China
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
Subscribe to the Week