The Bottom Line
Coca-Cola Co., the worldâ€™s largest soft drink company, said today that CEO Neville Isdell will step down next July.
Coca-Cola Co., the world’s largest soft drink company, said today that CEO Neville Isdell will step down next July. Muhtar Kent, the company’s president and chief operating officer, will take over. Isdell will stay on as chairman. (AP in Yahoo! Finance) Kent joined Coke in 1978, but has spent most of his career with the company outside North America. (Bloomberg)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- 10 burning questions you've always wanted to ask about investing
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- 10 things you need to know today: July 22, 2014
- How to pack a jar salad
Subscribe to the Week