The Bottom Line
Coca-Cola Co., the worldâ€™s largest soft drink company, said today that CEO Neville Isdell will step down next July.
Coca-Cola Co., the world’s largest soft drink company, said today that CEO Neville Isdell will step down next July. Muhtar Kent, the company’s president and chief operating officer, will take over. Isdell will stay on as chairman. (AP in Yahoo! Finance) Kent joined Coke in 1978, but has spent most of his career with the company outside North America. (Bloomberg)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
Subscribe to the Week