The Bottom Line
Coca-Cola Co., the world’s largest soft drink company, said today that CEO Neville Isdell will step down next July.
Coca-Cola Co., the world’s largest soft drink company, said today that CEO Neville Isdell will step down next July. Muhtar Kent, the company’s president and chief operating officer, will take over. Isdell will stay on as chairman. (AP in Yahoo! Finance) Kent joined Coke in 1978, but has spent most of his career with the company outside North America. (Bloomberg)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- The Daily Show explains Hamid Karzai's 'Afghan Hustle'
- 4 life hacks from ancient philosophers that will make you happier
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Russia's Ukraine invasion is a moral crisis
- The end of academic freedom?
Subscribe to the Week