The Bottom Line
Coca-Cola Co., the worldâ€™s largest soft drink company, said today that CEO Neville Isdell will step down next July.
Coca-Cola Co., the world’s largest soft drink company, said today that CEO Neville Isdell will step down next July. Muhtar Kent, the company’s president and chief operating officer, will take over. Isdell will stay on as chairman. (AP in Yahoo! Finance) Kent joined Coke in 1978, but has spent most of his career with the company outside North America. (Bloomberg)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 4 strategies for organizing your money, based on your personality
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Girls on Film: Belle is one of the most groundbreaking, joyous movies of the summer
Subscribe to the Week