The warming climate has wreaked havoc on the fashion industry, which times the release of new lines to the once-predictable changing of the seasons. After two years of delayed falls and winters, apparel companies are hiring climatologists to help them better plan the shipment of seasonal garments to stores.
The New York Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- 10 things you need to know today: July 30, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Pay yourself first: The habit that can help you build wealth
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
Subscribe to the Week