The warming climate has wreaked havoc on the fashion industry, which times the release of new lines to the once-predictable changing of the seasons. After two years of delayed falls and winters, apparel companies are hiring climatologists to help them better plan the shipment of seasonal garments to stores.
The New York Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- SNL tackles Vladimir Putin's Ukraine invasion, politically and personally
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
Subscribe to the Week