The warming climate has wreaked havoc on the fashion industry, which times the release of new lines to the once-predictable changing of the seasons. After two years of delayed falls and winters, apparel companies are hiring climatologists to help them better plan the shipment of seasonal garments to stores.
The New York Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- 11 weeknight dinners you can make without a recipe
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week