The warming climate has wreaked havoc on the fashion industry, which times the release of new lines to the once-predictable changing of the seasons. After two years of delayed falls and winters, apparel companies are hiring climatologists to help them better plan the shipment of seasonal garments to stores.
The New York Times
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
The history of Santa Claus: 7 interesting facts
Subscribe to the Week