Four years after a tiger mauled Las Vegas star Roy Horn during a show, Siegfried & Roy may be returning to the stage, the performers told Las Vegas Review-Journal last week. Horn, 63, has been keeping a strenuous rehabilitation regimen, and frequently visits his menagerie of animals, including Montecore, the white tiger that attacked him. Horn would not reveal details of his future performing plans. “A good magician never lets the cat out of the bag,” he said.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- The crusade against Iraq War supporters has forgotten someone: Hillary Clinton
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why scientists can't kill HIV
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week