Four years after a tiger mauled Las Vegas star Roy Horn during a show, Siegfried & Roy may be returning to the stage, the performers told Las Vegas Review-Journal last week. Horn, 63, has been keeping a strenuous rehabilitation regimen, and frequently visits his menagerie of animals, including Montecore, the white tiger that attacked him. Horn would not reveal details of his future performing plans. “A good magician never lets the cat out of the bag,” he said.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
Subscribe to the Week