Four years after a tiger mauled Las Vegas star Roy Horn during a show, Siegfried & Roy may be returning to the stage, the performers told Las Vegas Review-Journal last week. Horn, 63, has been keeping a strenuous rehabilitation regimen, and frequently visits his menagerie of animals, including Montecore, the white tiger that attacked him. Horn would not reveal details of his future performing plans. “A good magician never lets the cat out of the bag,” he said.
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- The secrets of happy families
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Did God have a wife?
- Would you cuddle a stranger for $80 an hour?
- Why Newt Gingrich is getting flak for defending Nelson Mandela
- The emerging budget deal is a small victory for Republicans
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
Subscribe to the Week