Four years after a tiger mauled Las Vegas star Roy Horn during a show, Siegfried & Roy may be returning to the stage, the performers told Las Vegas Review-Journal last week. Horn, 63, has been keeping a strenuous rehabilitation regimen, and frequently visits his menagerie of animals, including Montecore, the white tiger that attacked him. Horn would not reveal details of his future performing plans. “A good magician never lets the cat out of the bag,” he said.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- How to stop Black Thursday — and still score that big screen
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week