Four years after a tiger mauled Las Vegas star Roy Horn during a show, Siegfried & Roy may be returning to the stage, the performers told Las Vegas Review-Journal last week. Horn, 63, has been keeping a strenuous rehabilitation regimen, and frequently visits his menagerie of animals, including Montecore, the white tiger that attacked him. Horn would not reveal details of his future performing plans. “A good magician never lets the cat out of the bag,” he said.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
Subscribe to the Week