“I don’t believe in plastic surgery,” High School Musical star Ashley Tisdale told People recently. “I really think natural is more beautiful. I am comfortable with myself.” The occasion for Tisdale’s comments was the unveiling of her newly resculpted nose, which no longer has a prominent bump. The 22-year-old actress and singer said her procedure was strictly to fix a deviated septum. A deviated septum is a common condition that requires no external shaping of the nose to correct.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 10 things you need to know today: August 1, 2014
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- How to make classic pulled pork
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
Subscribe to the Week