“I don’t believe in plastic surgery,” High School Musical star Ashley Tisdale told People recently. “I really think natural is more beautiful. I am comfortable with myself.” The occasion for Tisdale’s comments was the unveiling of her newly resculpted nose, which no longer has a prominent bump. The 22-year-old actress and singer said her procedure was strictly to fix a deviated septum. A deviated septum is a common condition that requires no external shaping of the nose to correct.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
Subscribe to the Week