Sexually liberated Lohan?
Italian waiter Alessandro Di Nunzio has revealed the details of his supposed sexual encounter with pop starlet Lindsay Lohan to News of the World.
Italian waiter Alessandro Di Nunzio has revealed the details of his supposed sexual encounter with pop starlet Lindsay Lohan to News of the World. During her recent visit to the Capri Film Festival, Di Nunzio claims that Lohan aggressively pursued him at a bar before taking him back to her hotel room to have sex. “Lindsay was very, very good and surprisingly experienced,” he told the British tabloid. “She wanted to do everything, every position. She was extremely flexible and adventurous.” Lohan reportedly kissed a total of three men during her 24-hour trip to the Italian island.
What the commentators said
“What a way to kick off the new year!” said the blog Cleveland Leader. First Lindsay was photographed swigging from a bottle of champagne on New Year’s Eve—thus “falling off the wagon and back into her partying ways”—and now this. You kind of have to feel for Di Nunzio, though: “His “grin was quickly wiped away when he found out that he was not her only lover on the brief trip.”
Well, Di Nunzio did “cash in on the story about his wild night with one of Hollywood’s most troubled stars,” said the blog eGossip, so maybe they’re even. But “how long do you think it will be before Lilo announces she’s pregnant? We give it a month, maximum.” And with three guys potentially in the running, we “wonder who will be the lucky daddy?”
“Lindsay Lohan sure knows how to pick ’em,” said Jen McDonnell in the blog Dose. It was just a few days ago that “her ex-boyfriend sold their dirty, dirty secrets to a British tabloid,” and now “her latest pelvic partner has come forward to kiss and tell.” It almost makes us “miss the good ol’ days, when the world was more concerned with what was in Lindsay’s coke pants, rather than who.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to live a long life, according to science
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- The real lesson of the looming Martha Coakley disaster
Subscribe to the Week